Utility Contractors depend upon asset availability and dependability to meet the service demands of customers. Meeting these demands requires the assets to be operating safely with minimal downtime. We realize the efficient operation of a Utility Contractor's fleet is vital to the company's success. Using FleetSoft can help contractors meet these goals.
Recording asset mileage and cost for specified jobs/projects and months.
- Utilize the Expense module to record asset parts, fuel, service, licensing, insurance, depreciation or other costs along with total meters for a specific job/project
Manage and organize asset total costs more efficiently by including all expenses.
- Report on a particular type of expense for each asset and total these expenses for the entire fleet
- Run a Total Cost Report for the assets including the expenses
- Assign a General Ledger number to the expense
- Record a Total Meter or Current Meter for an expense
Keeping PM's current reduces downtime and increases dependability of asset to meet customer's service demands.
- Dual meter tracking per asset
- Track an asset's PM schedule using up to 3 parameters (Days, Miles, Hours, Counts, etc...)
- E-mail warnings when PM's are approaching due date
- Outstanding PM alert on Work Order creating
Ensure safe operation of asset as well as an employee safe environment while maintaining a high level of performance.
- Record and receive e-mail warnings when employee licenses, certifications, physicals, training and violations ar approaching their expiration date
- Monitor type of equipment employee is trained to operate and service
- Track fuel consumption, trip logs, service repairs and work order history by employee
Access asset cost reports and other fleet intelligence data from over 80+ reports to assist in making critical decisions.
- Expense reports to track the asset cost along with total asset meters record per job/project
- Life cycle reports for parts usage, fuel usage and more
- Asset cost per mile for a data range or life time
- Perform queries to filter reporting providing only information meeting specific criteria
Maintain your asset's high level of performance at a lower cost utilizing the following features offered in FleetSoft:
- Preventive Maintenance Scheduling
- Service Performed History
- Parts Usage History
- Work Order Management
- Vehicle Warranty Management
- Employee Management
- Parts Inventory Management
- Parts Warranty Management
- E-mail Reminder Notification and Reminder Reports
- Reported Problems
- Tire Management
- Fuel Consumption Management
- Drivers Daily Log (Trip) Management
- Asset Licensing & Permits Management
- Asset Expenses
- Fuel Interface with 3rd Party Fuel Systems
- Advanced Reporting, queries, and Exporting to Excel