Work Order System
Improve the efficiency of your Vehicles and track all of your repairs with detailed service and parts information.
- Manage your work flow with multiple statuses and dates/times.
- Easily add PM reminders and reported problems directly to work order.
- Instant warnings when reported problems and PM Services coming due.
- Record total hours with optional start/stop times for multiple technicians.
- Record detailed parts information and total costs.
- Apply service and parts fees based on percentage of total.
- Attach documents and web links directly to a work order.
PM Scheduling can calculate reminders based on meter readings, date intervals and maintain a list of services to be performed on your vehicles when their due.
- Organize recurring PM services to be performed on a specific schedule by Miles/KM, days, hours, or other type of meter.
- Create a PM schedule for a group of vehicles and assign the schedule to the entire group.
- Copy a PM schedule from one vehicle/equipment to another.
- Track a PM service by two meters (miles/hours/days/other).
- Warn when PM is coming due using the user defined perimeters.
- Link PM's that contain the same services so if one is performed the other will be rescheduled for a future date.
Service Codes & Assembly
Apply Service codes used to define services performed. Save time finding the right parts and services when applying the service code links and parts assembly list.
- Add Service Codes globally across all sites.
- Build Service Classification codes and categories.
- Define a standard or service specific labor rate and hours.
- Reference list of parts assembly required for a service code.
- Service Code Link's other PM's so if one is performed the other will be rescheduled for a future date.
- Attach documents and web links directly to a Service Code.